Weekend Course – Beginners class in the indirect method on the weekend of 16th and 17th April from 10am to 4pm
All levels welcome
You will complete a small mosaic to a maximum size 20cm x 20cm , so that we ensure that you are able to cover all of the skills involved in the direct method and complete your piece. We have a large range of tiles in many colours, including recycled materials, and you are also welcome to bring in your own found objects or tiles to use. You do not need to be especially good at drawing for this course as full tuition and help is available with this- you just need to be interested and enthusiastic.
This course covers
- The indirect method of mosaic making onto paper
- How to transform a design idea into a mosaic
- How to use mosaic making tools
- How to cut and lay mosaic tiles
- How to apply basic techniques of andamento into your work.
- How to turn your mosaic onto a base with cement, grouting and cleaning it.
Book and pay:
Price: £150.00 (this includes materials and tuition)
Payment method: Please enter your credit or debit card details below. Alternative you can send us a cheque to London School of Mosaic, St John's Crypt, 73 Waterloo Road, London SE1 8UD.